All you need to know
- All surfaces must be clean, firm and thoroughly dry before painting.
- Fill all defects with the appropriate Polycell filler.
- For new cement plaster, concrete and bagged walls: Seal with Plascon Bonding Liquid or Plascon Plaster Primer. The latter is preferred for coastal regions.
- For previously painted cement plaster, concrete and bagged walls in poor condition: Strip paint completely by most appropriate means (e.g. scraping or coarse sanding and proceed as for new surfaces).
- Allow 16 hours drying time before adding the topcoat of your choice.
Are you stuck on the roof? Contact our Plascon Advisory Service on 0860 20 4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org