• Used for underground marking purposes in mines.
• Suitable for interior use only.
• Offers enhanced adhesion to both dry and damp porous substrates.
• It produces a gloss finish
• Good adhesion to masonry, rock, fibre-cement, stone, and sand.
• Dark colours provide obliteration in one coat, whilst white requires at least 2 coats to
achieve complete obliteration.
• Good flexibility and able to withstand light impact.
• Complies with standard mining regulations in regard to resistance to flame spreading and
• The aerosol canister may be sprayed in any position.
• The aerosol valve is self-cleaning – inverting the can and spraying to clean the valve is not